Sanjay Dutt's Niece 'Nazia Hussain' making debut in Bollywood

Friday, August 5, 2011


Do you know what the latest trend in the B - World is? No, it's not the sexy designer apparels, or the 'I'm so cool' hair styles, or the latest Prada footwear's. It's not even the 'break up - patch up' with friends & foes or kids starring films. The latest hot cake news is about stars acting as launch pads for their nephews & nieces, who are on a mission of carrying forward the family heritage.

Sanjay Dutt and Nazia Hussein
After trend setter Aamir Khan extensively promoted his favourite nephew Imran Khan and also after Sanjay Dutt who took on to promote his nephew Nilesh Sahay, it's time for Sanjay's niece, Nazia Hussain, to step in the arena.

Nargis Dutt's grand niece will make her debut with a Bollywood film SAY YES TO LOVE. Granddaughter of Akhtar Hussain, Nargis's elder brother, Nazia will star opposite, Asad Mirza a fresh face as well, and is the son of Mahroof Mirza, who will also direct the new onscreen couple. He has directed many films like MASHOOQ, YAARA DILDAR, MISAAL & RAMA O RAMA.

Speaking about her new project, an excited Nazia said, "Yes I am making my debut with a love story and it is a musical. I am excited about it because it is something that we have not seen in the recent past.'

What was the point of excitement for Nazia to take this step other than the legacy? "It was one fine day when I decided that I want to be an actress and after my acting school, I started giving various auditions. I had forgotten about my first audition for this film when I got a call for the second screen test after 5-6 months of the first one. And here I am doing it. The film will release in August."

Speaking about being in touch with the Dutt family, Nazia said, "I'm not really in touch with Sanjay chachu but I am with his sisters Priya and Anju. My mother is closer to them and they know what I am doing. I am now looking forward my first film."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bollywood Sense © 2011 | Designed by Irfan
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...