Farah Khan : Anti Modi

Sunday, September 18, 2011

We all know India is a secular country and the biggest democracy in the world. So its quite obvious that with such a huge population there would be plenty of unique and different opinions and views on political issues and the best part is that each and everybody has got the right and has been given full freedom to voice their opinion in democracy.

Farah Khan Ali, the famous jewellery designer, the daughter of veteran actor Sanjay Khan and wife of famous "DJ Aqueel" along with Pooja Bedi, daughter of Kabir Bedi are among the few celebrities who voiced their opinion on current political drama of the country, the latest burning issue being Gujrat C.M Narendra Modi's 3 days ongoing fast in Ahmedabad.

 Farah Khan is openly opposing the Modi's philosophy and she even compared him to "Adolf Hitler". She tweeted- "

  "Hitler was a great administrator but his crimes against the jews were atrocious. He paid for it. Someday Modi will. Everything returns here."


"India may have party politics & state politics but feels great 2 know that so many honest, true secular ppl exist here.Proud to be an Indian"


"I don't care if it makes me unpopular being anti Modi.I will always call a spade a spade.Not here to win a popularity poll or promote myself"


"Love the true "fabric" of secularism in our country. Wish politicians wouldn't tug at it constantly thereby tearing d fine threads that bind"





She declared herself an "ANTI MODI" and tweeted-

 "I don't care if it makes me unpopular being anti Modi.I will always call a spade a spade.Not here to win a popularity poll or promote myself"


She got support from other celebrities including "Pooja Bedi" and "Mahesh Bhatt".
Pooja Bedi responded with this tweet-

  "@FarahKhanAli Mahatma Gandhi wove a wonderful blanket to keep our nation warm, but todays politicians seem to be pulling wool over our eyes!


Fasting rids the body of fat... It doesn't wash the blood off your hands! Can someone please pass the message to those attempting to do so!"


Some other tweets from her are as follows-


Never cared about what "many" people think. Always cared about the "truth" my dear &; will always voice it.

@Hirna_G A leader should be selfless, for the people, be unbiased & try &bridge differences not use them for personal gain.

@Musically_high im convinced u dont read now. The SC did not pass a verdict. It deferred the case to another court. Modi is still on trial

@vicky_sharma21 and you can keep dreaming ha ha ha you loser. feel sorry that you dont see all people as one.

@Musically_high Either you are blind or live in ignorance especially when there is so much proof. Open your eyes my dear.

@RishabhDeb If God can forgive my dear who am i not to. Be blessed and always see the larger picture.

@Musically_high ha ha ha after being responsible for so many attrocities. Maybe he needs to turn himself in if he wants peace.

@Musically_high atleast i preach and practice "peace" not hate. That is secularism to me Mr know it all.

@RishabhDeb Just know that i am pro peace, pro humanity, pro love. Dont like ppl fighting in the name of religion. one day we will all go

@mdesai5 The ppl of our country are Great. Our politicians still follow the "divide and rule" British theory. Why cant there be love & peace

@DeathPR00Fx pl do check his timeline & see if any of his tweets make sense. He once said i would be happy if a Hindu died. so i blocked him

@sharmas_sumit I dont care about popularity polls. I care that "All" people live in harmony and peacefully. I dont see differences in any

@mdesai5 that was unfortunate like who will pay for the people who died in the riots for Ayodhya?

@umangdetroja Progress at the cost of innocent lives is not progress my dear. @poojabeditweets

@DeathPR00Fx my dear, please do go through tweets to me & read before u rattle off as u usually do and then ask me why im not blocking them

I don't care if it makes me unpopular being anti Modi.I will always call a spade a spade.Not here to win a popularity poll or promote myself

@AdrRaman you are a loser who doesn't deserve to read my thoughts so blocking u my dear. Enjoy ur negativity. Ha ha.

Love the true "fabric" of secularism in our country. Wish politicians wouldn't tug at it constantly thereby tearing d fine threads that bind

India may have party politics & state politics but feels great 2 know that so many honest, true secular ppl exist here.Proud to be an Indian

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bollywood Sense © 2011 | Designed by Irfan
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...