Tuesday, June 23, 2009







Remember German model “Claudia Ciesla” who was recently in the news for her closeness to Salman Khan” and later was involved with controversy with Abhishek Bachchan during Cannes. Now she is again in news not for her link-ups or so but for the “religion conversion”…yep you heard it right the model turned actress wanted to convert to Hinduism. She said “I have many Indian friends who are into the religion and I’ve had discussions on Indian philosophy and the Hindu religion and its Gods. I love the expect of tolerance, I love the thought of Karma and reincarnation. I’m very liberal person and it comes close to my way of thinking. Someone gifted ma a Ganesh statue and I believe that Ganesh ji will help and support me”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bollywood Sense © 2011 | Designed by Irfan
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...