Ameesha and Bipisha- something similar ???

Tuesday, June 28, 2011



Well you must be wondering after having the glimpse at the pic that something or rather everything is looking similar. Actually the incident took place at the Green carpet entrance at the IIFA awards ceremony held at Toronto, when both actresses wearing the dress by the same designer and of similar color too.


Bipasha later tweeted-

"IIFA night was great!Thank you Toronto:)Do not feel like leaving but sadly have to leave!Had the best time ever!Also last night a fellow actress landed up wearing the same dress in a diff color as me on d green carpet!It ws quite amusing even for me:) So next time I'll plan my green carpet outfit in advance n nt pull out things frm my cupboard last min!:) Anyways u can't stop the world frm buying d same things n keep a tab on all!"








Then reply came from Ameesha(obviously in the forms of tweet only)




                                   "Thank u sweethearts for loving myy iifa dresses. Ramona narang the designer made them 2 months in advance of the event.Fortunately I don't need to copy anyone.even my red launch party dress was ramonas creation as she knows me n my style since we were kids.I know u all r upset at some nasty n unrequired comments made by another actor. But don't b upset. I'm really unaffected.I don't care if ten people wear same outfit bkos clothes don't make a person.its ur own charm n how u carry it. So I'm chilled.we all have r distinct style. N that is natural to us n not by the clothes we wear.n yes designr ramona narang is a family friend since I was a kid.she knows me v well. As for copying. Y wud I??? How silly!"


Well it seems like there might be the beginning of one more catfight in the B-town.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bollywood Sense © 2011 | Designed by Irfan
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...