Farhan denied Trinamool connection

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Farhan Akhtar who is riding high on the success of his last release Zindagi Na milegi na dobara, finally revealed his thoughts on political connection on twitter which earlier on the day was a talk-point on some news channels.

He tweeted.
" The Media has reported that I have joined the Trinamool Congress Youth Wing. The truth is that I have been asked to be a member on an Advisory board for cultural activities, in my capacity as an actor/film maker. This is in my understanding, to be an apolitical board. I hope this will clear my stand on this decision once and for all."

Farhan is currently working on the sequel of Don starring Shah Rukh Khan. If you've still not seen the trailer of Don 2 (CLICK HERE)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bollywood Sense © 2011 | Designed by Irfan
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...